  ++Von: Flopsey [mailto:anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  ++Gesendet: Montag, 1. April 2002 17:36
  ++An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  ++Betreff: trad 10k report
  ++
  ++I am curious to know if anyone read the trad 10k
  ++report...basically stating
  ++they are in deep straights and could easily go belly up and either get
  ++delisted...go bankrupt...or just go out of business..no talk of take
  ++over....it also states that the Cruz brothers own almost 1/2 the company
  ++and.... the way it's very clearly warns and is stated....they
  ++would do what
  ++ever is in their best interest to walk away and survive.....
  ++
  ++also...
  ++
  ++is anyone using the automated trade function on a mechanical basis with
  ++alerts and has the new charges impacted your trading....and it
  ++appears all
  ++those using it are grandfathered in to their existing rates...but do you
  ++realize that if you fall out of place for a month you are subject to the
  ++new charges..I am not sure if this is true...could anyone confirm.....
  ++
  ++and
  ++
  ++I am concerned about the solvency of the company and the ways the Cruz
  ++brothers treated their long term loyal customer base...ie..me
  ++and you...and
  ++what could they do to effect any mechanical trading you might
  ++be doing that
  ++would change the course of your trading results and effect profits
  ++..or....from their standpoint...allow them to take in more
  ++capital......from you......
  ++
  ++thanks    Jim...
  ++