From: "Flopsey" <anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 8:35 AM
Subject: trad 10k report

: I am curious to know if anyone read the trad 10k report...basically
stating
: they are in deep straights and could easily go belly up and either get
: delisted...go bankrupt...or just go out of business..no talk of take
: over....it also states that the Cruz brothers own almost 1/2 the company
: and.... the way it's very clearly warns and is stated....they would do
what
: ever is in their best interest to walk away and survive.....
:
: also...
:
: is anyone using the automated trade function on a mechanical basis with
: alerts and has the new charges impacted your trading....and it appears all
: those using it are grandfathered in to their existing rates...but do you
: realize that if you fall out of place for a month you are subject to the
: new charges..I am not sure if this is true...could anyone confirm.....
:
: and
:
: I am concerned about the solvency of the company and the ways the Cruz
: brothers treated their long term loyal customer base...ie..me and
you...and
: what could they do to effect any mechanical trading you might be doing
that
: would change the course of your trading results and effect profits
: ..or....from their standpoint...allow them to take in more
: capital......from you......
:
: thanks    Jim...
: