From: "LaciG" <lacig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 7:57 AM
Subject: SmartHeap error

: During the night, probably while doing nightly maintenance, I had two
: SmartHeap errors.
: 1-'SmartHeap error handler re-entered SmartHeap library.' 2-Out of
: Memory. Please free some memory, then retry."
: Never had this error before. Using Pentium 3, 3/4gig memory, win2000,
: tradestation 2000i.
:
: As far as I can find out (Google), SmartHeap is a third party product
: (by MicroQuill). Why would I get this error? Would anyone have any clue
: why this happened? Is there any fix for this?
:
: Thanks in advance.
:
: