SmartHeap error

During the night, probably while doing nightly maintenance, I had two
SmartHeap errors.
1-'SmartHeap error handler re-entered SmartHeap library.' 2-Out of
Memory. Please free some memory, then retry."
Never had this error before. Using Pentium 3, 3/4gig memory, win2000,
tradestation 2000i.

As far as I can find out (Google), SmartHeap is a third party product
(by MicroQuill). Why would I get this error? Would anyone have any clue
why this happened? Is there any fix for this?

Thanks in advance.