Re: E-Mini bid, ask, and trade in Time and Sales

Thanks for your note....

That's what I had thought... but I see 25 bids at a
price, and 50 asks, and so I would think that you'd
see 25 trades. But no, you (often) only see one trade
of a one lot going through on time and sales on TS6.
I'm still a little perplexed....

Richard

--- Schindler Trading <schindlertrading@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> The bid and asked quantities you are seeing are the
> sum of all the bids and
> asks.  So if 10 people bid 20 lots at the same price
> you'll see a bid of
> 200.
>
> The trade quantities are the individual trades.  So
> if 10 people buy 20 lots
> each from 10 other people offering 20 lots each, you
> see 10 individual
> trades of 20 lots each.
>
> Aaron

=====
"Trading is a way of walking, not a way of talking."