From: "Alexander" <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: TRAD Stock Slides further

: So then what happens?
:
: I go back to TS5? Someone buys them? I would think there's enough value
there
: for them to be acquired. I've got a few bucks in my wallet...
:
: alexander the bottom-feeder
:
:
:
:
: --- TFutures@xxxxxxx wrote:
: > Jim,
: >
: > I would ask you to think about the number of companies that
realistically
: > slide into sub $1 price levels that ever really recover and become
: > successful.
: >
: > I think the caveat "the trend is your friend" applies..
: >
: > They may survive, but I think most statisticians would agree, this dont
look
: > good..
: >
: