Re: IB

As for www.onlinetradingselect.com, I don't see anywhere that they have an API with which I can interface my own application, which was the purpose of the exercise to begin with.
I actually tried a while back to sign up with TS, but after over two weeks of trying to extract information from them I decided to give up (...the rep later returned to me and said that "Ooops, your emails got caught in the junk-mail filter but we found them now. Please sign on the dotted line...". This may have been true, but in any case it's certainly not very professional. I'd hate to have to try to reach support, particularly since it's not practical for me to call as I live on the opposite side of the planet).
Also, the application I'm currently writing is for trading one specific system which can not be coded in EL (...trust me on this one). If I wanted to run it in TS, I would have to write it as a DLL and call it, which sort of eliminates the sales-arguments for TS6.
Now that I've got you, Mr. Bronke; as I understand from your postings you are a 'longtime' user of TS6. The intelligent routing they advertise, does that in your experience give you any noticeable benefit in terms of fills and prices as compared to other brokers?

Regards, Tomn Nielsen