RE: IB

Hi,

I was just looking around for some more opinions, and found some threads on EliteTrader.com. There seem to have been quite a few problems lately, not just direct outages, but lagging/stuck quotes, negative bid/ask-sizes, routing-problems due to orders being routed on IB's lagging quotes plus a general problem in extracting any kind of useful information from the IB help desk. It seems to me that the users are trying to support themselves as best possible on user forums, though a fair amount of it appears to be rumours and guesswork. Having said that, the problems seem to be a lot worse for stock traders - like me - than for those who trade futures.
I think I'll stand back from IB and watch if things improve. I remain wide open to other suggestions.

Regards,

Tom Nielsen