Drawing Trend lines

Hello,
Sunday, March 24, 2002, 7:19:31 AM, you wrote:

ZG>> Is there anybody that can draw a TRENDLINE IN REAL TIME and keep
ZG>> adjusting it without 2000i crashing? I suspect the answer is no.

I have found that if I use a line format of a solid line and extend it
to the right or left it blows up 2000i.  However if I use any of the
dashed line settings, it works fine no problems.  I am running a
Colorgraphics video card with 4 monitors on a Dell with twin 866
chips.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx