Re: Re[2]: Windows 2000 v's NT4.0 SP 5 for 2000i

I use TS2Ki daily in real time and had all the nightmare problems
associated with it on a clean install of Win98se on a PII years ago when it
was first released. I started over with a clean install of Win2k on a PIII
and still had the same problems (crashes, slow response, etc). I finally
overcame the crashes and slow response by upgrading to a Pentium 4 machine
(1.5GHz, 512Mb RDRAM, nVidia GeForce2 w/ 64Mb SGRAM). I still get double
toolbars occasionally and the charts forget where they belong between one
session and the next, but this setup is at least useable. TS2Ki is poorly
and inefficiently coded, and it's still incomplete after all these years,
so we can't expect it to run well. Omega has this concept that if they sell
us unfinished and unstable products we will upgrade sooner to their next
inadequate and flimsy internet based product.