IB Brokers

For all those looking for a broker, consider the following from IB:

        To GLOBEX users
        Thu Mar 21 15:03:06 2002 EST

        Please be advised:

        GLOBEX is not available for trading. We
        will notify once it is back up.
        To GLOBEX users
        Thu Mar 21 15:59:04 2002 EST

        Please be advised:

        GLOBEX is again available for trading.

That means if you are a day trader, and in a position, you were locked for
56 minutes.  You were not able to exit your position because IB ONLY trades
on the Globex.
I asked and they told me that the only way to exit or enter a position is
when they came back on line. Third time in the past few weeks.  That may be
acceptable for a position trader, but not for a day trader.