Trading Recipes

I've spent thousands of $$$ in softwares over the last 5 years...
I bought 90% of the following trading systems and for each of them,
I have the documentation :

EuroDollar Indicator             Rush
Crossbow                         R-Mesa 3
Sidewinder                       Sierra Hotel
JJ                               Arcs Plus
Anticipation                     Arcs-NQ
Onix                             Weaver-ST
Dollar Trader for Currencies     Trendchannel
Anticipation II                  Aztec
Market Annihilator               Aberration

I'm looking for the latest release of "Trading Recipes" _WITH_ the
documentation.

If you're ready to trade : ttheo@xxxxxx

Thank you.

Theo.