RE: Maybe off-topic: donwloading transactions

One other red flag, you can't get Sect 1256 (60/40) status at the same time
as M-M Section 475 status.  Translated, if you elect Sect. 475 status, then
you forfeit the 60/40 benefit.  What I do is trade equities and option in an
entity that claims Sect. 475 status and trade futures and futures options in
a separate entity that uses Sect. 1256.