Configuration of AnyOHLC

In #109  had question about AnyOHLC, but no answers. I'll try simplifing the
Qu;

The following is SOME coding from the AnyOHLC dll and associated indicator.
This next line is part of what I figure would normally be in a Function to
operate the dll;

 nClose = (MYCLOSE((LPLONG)&Close,(int) -6)) / PRICESCALE;

I am wondering if I could make this dll / 'function' pick up a value from a
seasonal indicator I have made?...........maybe by changing the seasonal
indicator to a symbol and inserting it as data2, and then changing:

......'LPLONG)&Close,        to      ......'LPLONG)&Close of data2,

I'm hoping to get some help before I might corrupt something
Thanks
Jon Macmichael