Email Alerts - Once Only

I noticed my cell phone can get text messages via email.  I found this out
when someone emailed me something in error (guess it is spam cell phone
email, LOL).

So I started to think, Trade Station 6 sends email on alerts  ...  why not
set up some alerts when I'm away from my office.

Here is a simple alert:

IF CLOSE CROSSES OVER 1182 THEN
ALERT ("HighBreakout");

So on the SP chart, when there is a cross my phone gets the message
HighBreakout sent to it.

PROBLEM:

If the price keeps crossing under and over, I will get multiple messages.

QUESTIONS:

How do I get it to send only one alert per session?

Lets say I decide I want it to send an alert, but not send another alert
for an hour.  So if price in the example is bouncing all over 1182 for a
day, I get the first alert, then it chills out for an hour, then the next
cross over I get another alert.

THANKS!!!!!!!