From: "Southwest Transaction Group, Inc." <swtrans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 9:30 PM
Subject: Email Alerts - Once Only

: I noticed my cell phone can get text messages via email.  I found this out
: when someone emailed me something in error (guess it is spam cell phone
: email, LOL).
:
: So I started to think, Trade Station 6 sends email on alerts  ...  why not
: set up some alerts when I'm away from my office.
:
: Here is a simple alert:
:
: IF CLOSE CROSSES OVER 1182 THEN
: ALERT ("HighBreakout");
:
:
: So on the SP chart, when there is a cross my phone gets the message
: HighBreakout sent to it.
:
: PROBLEM:
:
: If the price keeps crossing under and over, I will get multiple messages.
:
: QUESTIONS:
:
: How do I get it to send only one alert per session?
:
: Lets say I decide I want it to send an alert, but not send another alert
: for an hour.  So if price in the example is bouncing all over 1182 for a
: day, I get the first alert, then it chills out for an hour, then the next
: cross over I get another alert.
:
:
: