Re: A Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

: Spent the last 2 years trying to get various Trade
: Station systems developed in several markets, but they
: always failed in OOS tests.
:
: Worked with Neural Shell for 6 weeks:  No luck.  Got
: most of my money back.
:
: Just spent 6 weeks with another trading software
: package:  No successful OOS performance that is even
: remotely tradable.  Supposed to get my money
: back.
:
: And I've got programming skills, and scientific
: research credentials/publications from a previous
: career!
:
: I'm mad, and though I've been personally lucky so far,
: I'm tired of hearing about the men and women who spent
: big money on trading software, and ended up holding
: the bag (a lot of my friends).  No one should have to
: spend money on trading software that is bogus.

You can have all the programming skills and scientific research credentials
in the world, but if you don't know how to trade, you won't be able to
trade. Learn how to trade first, before you spend all this money on
software. After all, they're just tools. Try to find an edge first, then get
the tools that'll allow you to exploit this edge.