RE: SirTrade File unzips to 130 files all over your harddrive ?

The way to evaluate is provided with the free Safir-X evaluation version.
It has backtesting capabilities like TS and is able to run a neurofuzzy systemsn
on unseen data ( that you may build from TS), produce the  same performance
summary, so you do not need an ela to get the proof that it works.

I could maybe upload some day a TSD ( Safir-X) file with oddball indicators and
let you test this yourself with Safir-X ( later, I have a meeting to prepare
now)

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm