RE: SirTrade File unzips to 130 files all over your harddrive ?

That's really amazing...

I am here on this list since 1996, everyone should know who I am, and there are
people who spend their time to know how I could harm their HD with virus files.
If even it was the case, this would be the best thing  to do to be banned from
this industry, what is not exactly my current purpose.

The files that are in the exe self decompressing files are mostly Gif files,
reference to the gif files made by Frontpage, additional files for the slide pop
up menu and that's all.

Some have said that the NL was looking nice, thanks.
The reason why it appears like you have seen is due to the 130 files, the
directory structure and so on, all things that I cannot do with plain html
files.

You may have concerns about security, I have too. But I aso have concerns
regarding to the presentation of my work. Its also important to me to propose a
clean NL rather than a pig's NL.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter ( EXE version):
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm