SirTrade File unzips to 130 files all over your harddrive ?

Anybody else can verify what Ernie discovered ?

130 files on your harddrive ? Those French boys must
think we are stupid . . . or else they like to troll
the omega list for suckers to buy their trading
systems and such.  Granted, Pierre could have really
found something useful, but I ain't willing to risk
putting 130 unknown files on my system. I spent many
weeks trying to get it to work right and cannot risk a
blow up now.

Steve