Re: File system - NTFS or FAT?

I run TS4 on a dedicated NT4 system with a Fat32
driver and have for over two years.  My biggest
negative with NTFS was that my backup software (Ghost)
will not restore single files from a compressed NTFS
backup but will from a compressed Fat32 backup.  I
don't know if there currently is NTFS backup software
that will allow single file restoration but this IMO
should be considered.  Fat32 is plenty fast on a
dedicated TS4 system as I save all ticks coming down
the BMI datafeed for equities and indexes.

~Bob