EL Question

I have a system that if has "system" trades and
"reentry" trades. If a reentry trade is in progress
then a system trade has an additional qualifier to
reverse direction.

What I need is something which identifies what the
trade name that is in progress or just went flat.

Example:
Buy("le.Long1") at Market;

I was't very clear on my last post, so here's another
try.

I need to figure out how to know when "le.Long1" is in
a trade or was the last trade to go flat. Then I can
qualify if a certain type trade can be taken:

If "le.Long1" is in progress or was the last long
trade then sell at market;

I am using this in TS4 and TS2000i.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards.