Re: xpo probs

I don't know exactly what that error message is trying to tell you.  But I
just downloaded and imported one of the old ES contracts from the dynastore
site and had no problems.  When you import the contract, it will create the
symbol if you dont already have it.  For example, I imported ES200012, which
is the expired version of ES Z0.  I already had an ES Z0, but I had
previously modified the expiry date so that the contract was NOT expired.
If you already have an expired ES Z0 and you try to import ES200012, I don't
know what GS would do.