Re: Re: You Should Have Got a DELL, Dude ... Wrong Dude.

> my job was
> to  act dumb ask question's and rip off any idea's and or code I could
> wine dine or bribe out of someone. Report back with the goods, program
> it,  destroy it or trade it, that's the motto.

I understand from some members who emailed me privately that Mark "ripped off" (his words above) Oddball from someone else, put Rate of Change into it and then put his own name on it. They further state that his trading systems before OB were not that good. Rather than me believing hearsay, I was hoping that someone could elaborate on this. The Modus Operandi from the above words appear to confirm this. I hope that this is just malicious talk from one of Mark's many detractors. But if this is really the case, then credit should go to the true professionals and "Mensa members" instead of "rip-off" artists.

I am neither affirming nor denying the above allegation.

Mr. Myx

Looking for a good deal on a domain name? http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople