Re: You Should Have Got a DELL, Dude ... Wrong Dude.

Hello  mrmxyptlk,

mhc> I am neither affirming nor denying the above allegation.

when  i  work for anyone, i retain the intellectual property rights of
both  what  i bring with me and what i leave with.  but i think anyone
that  is  close to me or has worked with me, will tell you i have more
original  trading  ideas  than anyone who has ever lived.  i published
oddball  to  set  a bench mark for system buyers.  haven't you noticed
that  is far less bull crap systems now than ever before?  why because
they  have  a  bench  mark.  have you noticed how the old debate about
"you  can't  make  money  with a mechanical model"  and "it will never
hold up" are now dead?  what killed that, oddball did.

yes  every  firm  and  or  company  i have worked for that i do not do
business with now claims that what i traded there was theirs, yea well
it   was  until  i left.  moral to the story, don't hire me unless you
can  live  with co-op knowledge and my right to use what you pay me to
discover.

mhc> Mr. Myx
--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com

ps  i  have  stolen  some great ideas from this list as well thank you
all.