JemmSys 500 ??????

Received an email from Matt Nelson of the Price Futures Group in which he
showed a TS6 Strategy Performance Report for JemmSys 500 -  66trades listed
40 winning trades on ESH02 - 2minutes Total Net Profit 11,250...... now I
don't doubt for a minute that the report shown is correct for the stated 66
trade period, but I do doubt the report would have been near as favorable
under other time frames...But the question is does anyone here have a
strategy that even comes close?? I've worked until my eyeballs drop out and
I haven't yet,lol