Re: JemmSys 500 ??????

> showed a TS6 Strategy Performance Report for JemmSys 500 -
> 66trades listed 40 winning trades on ESH02 - 2minutes Total Net
> Profit 11,250......

That's $170 per trade.  Did he include any slippage and commissions
on that?  If not, it could have a noticeable effect on the results
with an average trade that size.  Fortunately you don't usually get
much slippage in the minis.

> now I don't doubt for a minute that the report shown is correct for
> the stated 66 trade period, but I do doubt the report would have
> been near as favorable under other time frames...

Hard telling.  I sure wouldn't start trading a strategy based on a 3
month sample.  I'd want to see how it handled a variety of market
conditions.  I'd also want to see how it made that $11k.  Was it all
in a couple of big outlier wins?  Did the equity curve look like a
roller coaster, with lots of big drawdowns?

> But the question is does anyone here have a strategy that even
> comes close?? I've worked until my eyeballs drop out and I haven't
> yet,lol

$11k in 3 months is about $3700 per month per mini.  That's pretty
good (especially in the rough market since 11/01) but not unheard-of.

Lots of systems could beat it.  The basic Oddball that MB originally
publicized averaged almost $20k per SP, $4k per ES, for most of the
last year.  I haven't dug up recent ADV data to see how it did on
ES2H, but I'm sure other people could tell you.

Results like that are definitely possible.  The system they're
flogging is very possibly a decent system.  But don't make a decision
based on a 3 month sample.

Gary