Re: OffTopic Security ZoneAlarmPro & TS6 & Windows2000

> eSignal must check you computer through the channel or port, and
> be sure that no one else uses your pass, or and you do not use
> other computer with no charge. They must analyze your computer as
> the only one that paid its fee.

It seems that you are exaggerating a little. If you have pass to eSignal
then you can receive
their quotes from any computer with the same username and password, but only
from one at a time.
I know it from my own experience as a former eSignal's user.
It was more than a year ago and I'm not sure things have changed. You can
experiment yourself if you have
any doubts.

Andrey