Re: OffTopic Security ZoneAlarmPro & TS6 & Windows2000

> eSignal must check you computer through the channel or port, and
> be sure that no one else uses your pass, or and you do not use
> other computer with no charge. They must analyze your computer as
> the only one that paid its fee.

Oh, I see what you're saying.  I assumed you trusted the software you
ran on your system.  But since you're running eSignal software on
your system, that software can do anything on your system.  So it
could theoretically upload all your systems, trading account
passwords, checking account info, etc to DBC.

> What prevents them from a further pick?

Other than fear of getting their corporate gonads removed if they're
caught, not much.  Such behavior would probably be considered quite
illegal, and at the very least extremely unethical.  Given how many
clever people there are out in the world, the chances of them
managing to siphon data off your system without anybody noticing it
are fairly small, and I suspect DBC would not feel it was worth the
risk.

Gary