Re: EasyLanguage

Alain Beyeler wrote:
>How long does it take to lern EasyLanguage?

I learned it in a day.

If you already know a programming language, picking up EasyLanguage
is simple because you don't have to worry about low-level
bookkeeping and support functions as you would with other languages.

>How much time do you guys think
>that is used to be able to programm my trading system?

Depends.  Something like Oddball takes 10 minutes, if that.  A
friend of mine has a very complex trading system he developed using
QBasic and Quattro Pro for DOS.  Talk about convoluted code -- at
one point he was storing temporary variables by displaying them and
then reading their values back from video RAM.  It took me 3 weeks
to convert his indicator to the C language.  It took me only 2 days
to convert it to EasyLanguage.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com