RE: Wealth Lab - was - Wealth Crap

>>our motto  when we built traderware was to build a platform that was equal
to  ts first of all, and then better it.<<

I tried to run Traderware, but your security certificate has expired, you
may want to look into that.  I can't say I was very impressed from what I
was able to gather from the web site, though, looks pretty Mickey Mouse.

>>mb aka cj? yea right stupid.<<

No, but he's (cj, aka Raj) obvoisuly someone trying to create a competing
product ...

http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/2001/msg04588.html

Dion Kurczek
Wealth-Lab, Inc.