Portfolio HELP

Hi,

A few weeks ago I requested suggestions on the most ideal server solution
for a trading software and recived many helpful responses all of which are
being addressed.

Portfolio testing is next area I need you suggestions on. If you have any
ideas and suggestions please let us know and we will do our best to include
them.
All Rina System style analysis has already been covered and will be
included. So what we need are new ideas. They can be as challanging as you
like.

So what are the most Ideal Portfolio Analsysis tools (other than what
already in Rina Systems software)?

Thanks

Raj