Re: Almost afraid to ask

>quote.com conitinues to get a lot of complaints

Seems to work OK for some. Beware: there is at least one
guy using multiple aliases to complain on the Q-list.
It would seem DS/TS users have lower bandwidth demands
than pure QCharts users (obviously TS stores its own data,
Q does not). The DS list has (had :-() very few complaints.

>and I'd have to use
>Dynastore's product.  DS is OK but one must maintain two symbol lists.

DS is no longer for sale, but you can export symbol lists from TS to DS.

BW