From: "Jerry War" <drwar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-List (E-mail)" <Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 3:06 PM
Subject: Tradestation 6 users

: Would someone using TS6 try the following execise. I have reported another
: problem with TS6 and Omega is unable to duplicate it which I am finding
hard
: to believe. Because I can reproduce it every time.
:
: 1) Create  chart  analysis using NQH02.D with 5 minute time frame leave
: settings at default during creation. Write those down.
: 2) Format symbol , select scaling and click the user defined. Just use the
: min/max scale setting that are there
: from the chart creation.
: 3) Insert new symbol , Use same NQH02.D, 5 minute, except for subgraph
: select hidden.
: 4) Next Format symbol , select data2  and format and make the following
: change to the settings. Change the compression
: to 1 minute. and close all the dialog boxes.
:
: When I do step 4 it changes the settings on the scalings for data1.
:
: Does this happen to anyone else. Omega says it is not reproducible by
them.
:
: Let me know
: Thanks