Tradestation 6 users

Would someone using TS6 try the following execise. I have reported another
problem with TS6 and Omega is unable to duplicate it which I am finding hard
to believe. Because I can reproduce it every time.

1) Create  chart  analysis using NQH02.D with 5 minute time frame leave
settings at default during creation. Write those down.
2) Format symbol , select scaling and click the user defined. Just use the
min/max scale setting that are there
from the chart creation.
3) Insert new symbol , Use same NQH02.D, 5 minute, except for subgraph
select hidden.
4) Next Format symbol , select data2  and format and make the following
change to the settings. Change the compression
to 1 minute. and close all the dialog boxes.

When I do step 4 it changes the settings on the scalings for data1.

Does this happen to anyone else. Omega says it is not reproducible by them.

Let me know
Thanks
JerryWar