Re: AW: Wealth Lab - was - Wealth Crap

Hello  Volker,

WELL  NOW!  AFTER  READING  THIS list of excuses! I would not waste my
time  with  your software at all!  Stupid to have to do so many things
manually  like  the  data.   You say simply, well punch in a couple of
thousand symbols and settings dude!  I am glad I did not waste my time
now.   Maybe  you  need  to hook up with some data vendor, until them
good bye.   Mark

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com