AW: AW: Wealth Lab - was - Wealth Crap

Mark,

besides your not very nice private emails, I am happy to see that your mails
on this forum are more professional (peaceful).

I dont see any difference between the way WLD2 is handling futures and
TS2000i was/is using futures. I am not able to comment on the new TS6. Maybe
they found a better way there.

So how do you set the point value with TS2000i?

Have a Great Day

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com