Re: AW: AW: Wealth Lab - was - Wealth Crap

Volker:

>I dont see any difference between the way WLD2 is handling futures and
>TS2000i was/is using futures. I am not able to comment on the new TS6. Maybe
>they found a better way there.
>
>So how do you set the point value with TS2000i?

TS2000i does it for you.  If you go to "Format Symbol" there's a tab
that has a "Universe" button.  If you click on that and enter your
root symbol there and click "Find" then the symbol is found for you
along with all the other characteristics like point value.

I must make another point:  Don't compare yourself to TS2000i
and think that's good enough.  You can do BETTER.  That's why I
suggested more things in the database that are user-configurable,
like margin requirements for each symbol.  Especially if WL does
portfolio analysis (which TS cannot do), you need an easy way
(i.e. a database) to distinguish the different futures contract
characteristics, so that the program will work properly.

-Alex