Re: AW: Wealth Lab - was - Wealth Crap

>This appears to be a 2-person conversation that started as a reply but now
>deals in depth with a subject that I suspect most list members are not
>particularly interested in.  You may find it more convenient to discuss this
>in private.

The conversation has to do with capabilities that compare favorably
or unfavorably with TS; in that sense, it's on topic.  However, I'm
pretty much done with the topic.

Omega won't implement our wish-list of features.  Maybe Wealth Lab
will.  I look at this conversation as an opportunity for all of us
to have available someday, software that works the way we want it to
work.

I like TS, but there are a lot of things I want it to do, that it
cannot do.  And there are some things that TS does better than WL.
I want the best of both.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com