TS2k and P code file

It would sure be handy if DTN had a downloadable "P" or process code file.
TS2k users, M3 users or any users that need it could speed up new
installations, symswap.dat file repairs, etc..  Anyone who has had to wait
several days or a weekend to get symbol storage information over the
datafeed can relate to this.  Perhaps if enough of us made requests for this
on our monthly billing statements like we did for the breadth data something
might be done about it.  Then we could almost have instantaneous startup
data like the signal version of the GS.

bobr