Plotting emini Volume with TS2000i and eSignal

  • To: "Omega-List (E-mail)" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Plotting emini Volume with TS2000i and eSignal
  • From: "Bing C. Wong" <b.c.w@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:50:54 -0800

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get TS2000i plot emini volume data in realtime.
When I insert the volume indicator on my realtime charts for ES H2 no
volume data appears.  Interestingly  once the market closes and I 'Work
Offline' from eSignal Data Manager, the volume miraclously appears but
it's not good to me then.

Thanks for any help.