Re: Esignal

Floor broker quotes pitside and transmitted over the phone are the fastest
and most accurate (I call, they quote :)...for the minis, a globex2
terminal is fastest....all the rest have varying degree of tardiness that
one has to deal with.  Have the fastest doesn't hamper my advantage in
trade execution, so I really don't worry about having the fastest or the
absolute most number of ticks; except when a company (in the subject) has
intermittent bad timestamps and won't fix them on a timely basis...then it
pisses me off!!!

MT