Re: Esignal

What can I say...Qcom and my floor broker (giving me bid offer over the
phone at the time) were within a couple of secs of one another...don't
sound like a CME problem..did you check their website? Or maybe I got a
slow broker... :-)

MT

BTW What do you mean by "noticeably"? BMI ran a min late at one point,
that's what I consider "noticeably" ;-) Qcom was no more than a few sec
behind my floor quotes