Scope of Trading in an IRA Acct: Short Selling?

Dear Group,

My understanding is that for an IRA Acct, one can trade through the
following types of accounts:

1.  Stock account: Buy stocks for cash (but not margin);
2.  Futures account: Buy or sell futures (through a trusteed account, eg
old InTrust); and
3.  Stock option account: Buy (or sell?) stock options (at least I've
seen ads to do this - no personal experience).

Query: Is there any way to short-sell stocks in an IRA, for example even
the QQQ stock tracking stock?

Sincerely,

Richard