Here we go again...another data cost share

Hi All,

Although I personally have no interest in this data, someone has asked me to
organize yet another data cost share.  This time it would be 2 minute NYSE
advancing volume and NYSE declining volume, hopefully back to 1987.  If we
get 20 people the cost would be around $125 per person.  Let me know if you
are in for that much or less; if we get fewer than 20, we can get less data.

Please let me know if you are interested at $125 or less.

Thanks,

David