Lind position

My broker at Lind asked me to post this on the list
since there is TS experience preferred.
Thanks, Mike

Lind-Waldock seeks Desk Clerk w/ minimum 1-year industry
experience.  Duties include calculation of customer positions, entry of
block orders, interaction w/ customers, maintaining TradeStation 2000I &
other general Desk duties.  Successful candidate will be disciplined,
dependable, able to work well with co-workers & have good computer and
communication skills. We offer good pay w/ benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Series 3 & knowledge of TradeStation preferred. Please send your resume to
hkral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx No phone calls, please.

Thank you,

Herb Kral
Director - LindSystems