From: Samuel K. Tennis [mailto:skTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 10:38 PM
To: omega list
Subject: EZL Workshop

Dear Friends,
I have lost touch with many of the former attendees of my EasyLanguage
Workshops. I know some are listening (lurking) to this list.
I was wondering if you would care to write any comments about your
experience that I could use for my web page.
No pressure, just asking. Am working on the site and was looking for
the sizzle I am so very poor at providing myself! Take a look, if you have
not done so recently.
Yours truly,
Samuel
Remember - eMail is for the benefit of the sender.

Samuel K. Tennis Vista-Research
129 Staff Drive, NE voice: 1(850) 243-5105
Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32548 fax: 1(850) 301-2884
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>
***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****