EZL Workshop

Dear Friends,

     I have lost touch with many of the former attendees of my EasyLanguage
Workshops.  I know some are listening (lurking) to this list.

     I was wondering if you would care to write any comments about your
experience that I could use for my web page.

     No pressure, just asking.  Am working on the site and was looking for
the sizzle I am so very poor at providing myself!  Take a look, if you have
not done so recently.

Yours truly,
     Samuel

Remember - eMail is for the benefit of the sender.

     Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista-Research
     129 Staff Drive, NE                    voice: 1(850) 243-5105
     Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548              fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    <SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   <http://www.vista-research.com>
              ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****