Re: Amazing, Incredible OddBall version performance ?

Hello John,

snip
The "best" I can come up with for the same time period, natural hour bars, 0
comm, 0 slippage, natural hour bars, single contract, etc. is only $426,275
with a ROA of 724.03%
As I understand, no other trader working on OddBall type systems can show
any better either.
snip

First I agree with your results, I come up with about the same answer as you are showing
here and  I am really mad at this evil person for shareing this free
system that has allowed me to make almost 1/2 million dollars in 3
years on a $25,000 margin investment. Because he says I should make
more.  I don't know where he got those numbers and I don't really
care.  I backtested the system myself before trading it as I would any
idea or system and even
though I couldn't duplicate his posted results, it is the best thing
I've ever seen. So, I'll trade on my own backtest results not someone
elses. In fact I have been trading it since he published the system and I have to
say it has certainly paid the bills.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx