Auto-Execution

Hi Q´ !

You´ve posted your success...is it possible to let us know your code?
How about the J-trader (patsystems) - does it also work with?

!!?? Does anybody know how to create an auto-execution with TS2000i and
pats???!!

Have a nice evening,
Ft_007

Tradestation orders executed on InteractiveBrokers via excel:

I have had success programming Tradestation 6.0 to send orders directly to
Interactivebrokers without the use of dll's or dde from tradestation. I have
used the print file command in tradestation to create a text file which
excel then reads, prepares an order and  submits it to IB.
You can only send information out using this idea but if your system is not
overly complex it might work for you too.
A few modifications to the excel worksheet provided by Interactivebrokers is
of course necessary. But if you can work with easy lang its not much of a
stretch. Good Luck and Good Trading !!